Join now

Do You know because a Realtor is so important ? (Rio de Janeiro)

Brazilian law provides that if you want to have a business, you need to have a fixed address for your company, otherwise can not legalize it, however there is also a specific law which states that only Realtors can rent or sell property in Brazil, is the law 6.530/78, simply search to confirm my words are the ones responsible for selling or renting real estate in Brazil, have all sorts of option property to sell or rent to you, homes, apartments, shops, offices , plots of various sizes for different types of purposes, including, due to the fact that I'm constantly doing work to attract customers, to sell or rent their properties from my clients, many entrepreneurs offer for me, for me to sell their companies because they know that I have contact with investors, and this can help expedite the sale for his company, in these conditions if you have interest in investing in Rio de Janeiro buying companies, I can introduce you all companies have to sell, Also search for you and your preferences. The state of Rio de Janeiro and the city is going through a phase for excellent investments, you have many options to buy to invest, certainly will profit much, please contact me, I know professionals who can assists you with the responsibilities of opening foreign company, foreign capital in Rio de Janeiro, in short all what is necessary for you to succeed in their intentions, I am a serious professional and honest, sure to be well served by me, I just ask for information send by email, just contact me through my email Protected content work and do excellent business.

Rio de Janeiro Forum