Join now

Fantastic Movie Event with All -Star Panel 9/25 (Rio de Janeiro)

Hello, everybody--my name is Melissa Souza and I recently joined InterNations Rio. I'm very happy to be part of this exciting medium. I am currently Events Coordinator for American Society in Rio de Janeiro and International Club Rio de Janeiro, and this Tuesday, Sept. 25th at Paissandu Club Leblon, as of 7:30 pm, there will be a wonderful all-star Movie Panel featuring legendary Brazilian film director Cacá Diegues, O Globo star critic Rodrigo Fonseca, and Steve Solot, President of the Rio Film Commission and former Hollywood Executive. They will be discussing and debating the the Themes, Evolution and Importance of Brazilian film today. I thought it could interest your Activity Group due to the nature of its interests. More details can be found on the American Society of Rio de Janeiro Facebook Page, or at this link Protected content
I hope that you're interested, that you come, and that you can announce the event to your friends and members. My e-mail is Protected content . Cheers, Melissa

Rio de Janeiro Forum

Our Global Partners