Join now

FREE Paddy's Night Party to include Quiz, Karaoke (Rio de Janeiro)

When we discovered the lack of proper good Paddy's night celebration in the 'Cidade Maravillhosa' we decided that we would have to do something about it... so I will be heading out and dragging my Irish friends not to an 'Irish Bar' but to a theme bar dedicated to a nationality the Irish helped free, a Mexican bar arriba!
On Paddy's Night we will seek to turn Copa's famous Expat haunt, the Blue Agave in Copa as Green as the Cristo on the hill with a serious night of shenanigans and craic!!

It all starts with QUIZ NIGHT RIO who will organise a specially themed Irish quiz to test your knowledge on all that's known and less known about the Emerald Isle at 7.30pm
1st Prize will be the usual round of drink and also some unique pressies. While entrance to the night is free you will be expected to contribute to join in the quiz, a bucket will be passed round so give what you should... I mean can! ;)

The post quiz party will kick in proper from 9pm promising Irish DJ playlists and the cheesiest Karaoke this side of the Shannon.
We will be serving the famous Irish 'O Bacon and Cabbage TacO, there will be baby Guinness, extra Green Caiparihnas (we won't be tampering with any beer), other special drinks and there will be all sorts of failed and successful attempts by Rio based Irishmen to embarrass themselves and shame their culture as a sideshow!! :)
Warning there may be drink taken!
Any musicians that want to come along and belt out a tune over the course of the evening you'd be very welcome!

Carioca's it is a different type of 'Alegria' but this is how the Irish do it... somehow by not taking ourselves very seriously at all... Everyone welcome Come you may love it! :)

Rio de Janeiro Forum

Our Global Partners