Join now

Great Room in luxury apartment - STUNNING VIEWS! (Rio de Janeiro)

Hello, I am renting a nice en suite double bedroom in a very clean, bright, quite and well decorated luxury apartment. It is located on the heights of Copacabana, the views over the city and the ocean are simply... Breathtaking! Check the pictures...

=> Photos here : Protected content (contact me directly for better price)

The apartment will be top quality compared to what you can find in Copacabana (trust me, I have rent many here...) equipped with big Cable TV and fast Internet, a big kitchen, washing machine... There is a terrace at the back with great views over the mountain and a "Japanese lounge" which is great for chilling out or having dinner when it's warm and you need a bit of fresh air. There is a small gym in the residency if you need a bit of exercice, if you need more, there is a massive gym complex next door.

The room is great and super clean, with plenty of storage and air conditioning. Ho I forgot to say, the place is super quite and the only noise you can hear are the boats floating on the horizon!

I am a young professional from France developing a tourism website. I am serious, quite and clean. I will respect your privacy but will also be happy to share a dinner or nice bottle of wine when you want and have time to!

The flat is well located in a very safe area (a closed residential street with several guardians) going up a little hill, 10 minutes from the Metro and the beach, 5 mns from buses going to Ipanema or the center. Shops and supermarkets are also close-by, as well as great restaurants & bars (one of the best fish restaurants in town is just down the street). I will be delighted to point you to the good things to do nearby or a bit further. (I am working for a travel guide, I surely can help!)

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any question.

Rio de Janeiro Forum