Join now

Health Coaching and free 8-day Sugar Detox Program (Rio de Janeiro)

I am a certified Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition ( Protected content ) and I work with expats who are looking to clean up their diets, manage food sensitivities, start a home meditation practice, exercise more and generally reach their health goals (a lot of great stuff!).

I coach clents in person (Centro) and on Skype or a mixture of both, depending on needs and availability.

If you're interested in starting the path to transforming your health, we'll have a free initial health consultation and I will let you know about the options for individual and group coaching programs.

More information on my approach, training and my story can be found on my website Protected content .

I'll be leading a free online Sugar Detox Program, starting this Friday, January 15 for 8 days! Daily challenges straight to your inbox and in a secret facebook group. Contact me to be a part of the detox! More information can be found here: Protected content

You can also find me on facebook ( and Instagram ( Protected content ) for more information.

I look forward to connecting with you!