Join now

Hello everyone (Rio de Janeiro)

My name is Bruno Mendes and I used to work as Travel, Logistics and Operations Manager at a professional football club. Sports is a very particular field but I know that from the experience I have acquired I also can develop a high quality work in this areas even in Organizations that are not related to to Sports.

I have been in charge for all that goes around the club’s first team. From making plane ticket reservations upon deciding, with the rest of the technical staff, where the team would be training, what they would be eating and at what time. All the operations we're coordinated by me.

The day by day of a professional football team is something very intense, with a lot do, and working in a club, gave me the chance to acquire experience in a lot of fields since I was the one that participated in all the different departments, implementing the first team plans and guidelines.

During this time, I also played part as board assistant to Football matters, and done some work at the club as Communication Coordinator since I have a degree in Journalism by the Coimbra University.

Beside Journalism, I also have acquired a degree on “Elite Football Management” by Quest Sports Solutions with particular emphasis on Sports Marketing and Sponsorship, Sports Law, Management Sporting Events, Management of Sports Equipment, Coaching Sports, Legal Regime of Football Clubs and SAD'S, The International Football, Registration and Transfer of Players, Sport Psychology, Organization and Promotion of Football Matches.

I have a enormous understanding of football environment having worked directly with first team managers and technical staff from different countries and being able to ensure that they values, as long as the Club values were always respected and followed.

For the last nine months I have been working as Stadium Reporter for InPlay, collecting and reporting analytical data from football matches.

I sure have a lot more experiences to share and I hope you give me the opportunity to meet you.

I take this opportunity to make me available for other vacancies that you find me suitable.

You can also check my online CV at: Protected content

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Bruno Mendes
Protected content

Rio de Janeiro Forum