Join now

HR / Recruitment roles WORK NEEDED (Rio de Janeiro)

Hi all,

I am very interested to move to Rio and I have done quite a bit of research. However if there was anychance of securing any type of work that would be amazing. I am an Australian citizen and travelled extensively throught Brazil (Tourist) and met the love of my life so I am now looking at opportunities to come back and hopefully work.

I am a professional male 32, I have worked for Australias largest Mining and Mining Services companies in an Recruitment and stretegic HR function as well as working for multiple sales based recruitment companies.

My strengths are in hard work, determination, networking, negotiation and I pride myself on being a team player also working very well autonomously.

I would be happy wih work in these fields however at the moment I am most open to any suggestions. I really need mostly to have something solid to get me to brazil.

Obviously I am English speaking and am currently having lessons in Portuguese I am basic at the moment.

Any help or suggestions would be really appreciated. I am able to provide a Resume with qualifications and experience to anyone interested and have webcam facilities for a Skype conversation also.

Thanks for taking the time to read :)

Sean.

Protected content

Rio de Janeiro Forum