live in Rio -> Work in São Paulo? (Rio de Janeiro)
im planning to move to Brazil from November for a period of 4 years. In fact I have to work in São Paulo however i prefer living in Rio. Are there people that do the same?
I don't have to be in São Paulo all the time as 50% of my work will be from home.
I like sports (swimming, hiking, outdoor) a lot. I prefer sub-urban housing (green!) with a metro connection, however if there are great other opportunities it would be great to receive some advices concerning housing;
- What are the great places to stay? (in Rio or in the region)
- Is living near the city, in suburban area near the beach an option?
- is it more advisable to rent or buy a house nowadays?
- What are the average cost for renting a house/apartment?
- What are the average living cost?
Thanks in advance and I look forward to be connected with you all,