Are you looking for a job which gives you the freedom to suit your lifestyle, with part-time hours that suit you, which you can complete when you choose, from anywhere? Then consider becoming a Game tester for iSoftStone. You will have the chance to work on exciting new products and services not yet released in the market and the opportunity to help us develop the next generation of online social games.
- Download, installation and configuration of third-party customer devices & applications
- Verification and ad-hoc testing of newly implemented content and features
- Test case execution and delivering results to specific standards and formats
- Work closely with QA, Producers, and Development teams to identify problems and issues
- Work in a private and secure environment, customer confidentiality is a key factor for testing work.
- To participate in this project successfully, you should:
- Be familiar with playing games
- Possess general proficiency skills in computer and application operations
- Have a native or near native proficiency level in Portuguese
- Possess good written English skills
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Reside permanently in Brazil
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have access to a personal computer
- Possess a stable, high-speed internet connection
- Be detailed oriented and well organized
- Have a strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess an interest in working co-operatively as part of a global community who collaborate to improve and develop technology and internet services
- Work from home
- Full training provided
- Competitive salary
- Candidates will be required to sign Non-Disclosure forms for projects.