Join now

Looking for work or ideas for work in Sud America (Rio de Janeiro)

Hello all,

I am a junior lawyer from Australia aged 24. I have just returned from travelling abroad solo for 10 months, which included 4 months in South America. During that time I did some volunteering with disabled children, in a children's centre, and at the local zoo in La Paz.

I now speak basic conversational spanish having done 40 hours of classes and practicing whilst being in Latin America.

I currently have a job as a solicitor in litigation and some criminal law, but have advised my employer that I will be leaving at the end of Protected content commence working abroad at the beginning of Protected content .

I have been doing some research into job opportunities which I could pursue in South America, and am also open to trying different types of work.

I was wondering whether anyone can suggest some types of work which I could pursue, or any international companies that operate in South America, preferrably Rio. Does any Australians have any experience with gaining a working Visa in Brazil and other countries in Latin America?

Thanks!

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Rio de Janeiro Forum