Join now

My place is for rent for carnaval (Rio de Janeiro)

Hi Internations

This is the anounce of my friend and owner of the appartment that I have stayed for the last three months.
He is renting his one bedroom 36m² flat for carnaval. It has room for four person max. It has a double bed in a separate room, a living room with a bedmatress for two, a kitchen and a frigo.
It has a bathroom with nice space.
It commes with wifi and a hamock! Ar condioner in the room and a fan on the living room. It has nice windows that make the appartment very illuminated
It's in praia do flamnego just within a 5mins walk to largo do machado station or catete station.
Just in front of the appartment there is a itau bike station for the ones who want to ride bikes and the bus station with buses to copacabana 20mins ride or down town just Protected content
You have the aterro do flamengo just in front where you can jog, ride bicycles or simply stay on the flamengo beach
The prices are
7 days from 6 to Protected content 2.500 reais thats about 89 reais (45us) per person each day (a lot more cheaper than a hostel and having all the privacy!)
3 days from Protected content 1.500 reais
He only demands a Protected content guaranty which will be retourned once the rental is finished and there aren't damages of the furniture

Why I am posting this?
I was suposed to be here until the end of carnaval but due to problems with the prorrogation of my brasilian visa I'll have to leave earlier. So beacause I feel bad of leaving him and breaking my promise of staying I'm helping him to find someone to stay in his appartment the days I was suposed to stay.

You can reach him in this mail: Protected content
His name is alexandre and he speaks english and spanish
If you are already in Rio he can show you the flat

Praia do Flamengo PARA CARNAVAL; ALUGO APARTAMENTO COM 36M2, SALA E QUARTO SEPARADOS, TOTALMENTE MOBILIADO, EM PRÉDIO RESIDENCIAL, PORTARIA 24HS, SUPER SILENCIOSO. O apartamento num prédio de família. Localização: Cinco minutos para o Centro da Cidade e 15 min para Copacabana. Área repleta de comércio, restaurantes, centros culturais, igrejas, supermercados e transportes. Metro ao lado. Pacote para o desfile das campeães do carnaval
Aluguel de 7 dias (6 a 12 de fev) - R$ 2.500,00 (MÁXIMO DE 4 PESSOAS)
Aluguel de 3 dias (8 a 10 de fev) - R$ 1.500,00 (MÁXIMO DE 4 PESSOAS)

Exigência: DEPÓSITO DE R$ 800,00 (além do valor do pacote) PARA GARANTIA DE EVENTUAIS DANOS AO MOBILIÁRIO (Será devolvido, integralmente, ao final do período Responderei a todos os e-mails. Disponibilidade para visita ao apartamento antes de alugar