Join now

Petropolis Trip / Bohemia Brewery April 26 (Rio de Janeiro)

The Museums and Culture Activity Group is organizing a trip to Petropolis to see among other things the famous Bohemia Brewery as well as the lesser known Museu Imperial (well.. probably not in that order exactly) and the Crystal Palace.. and other sightseeing venues that one must see when spending a day in Petropolis.

We have organized a van with 15 seats and want to highlight this tour to others who arent yet members of the Museums & Culture Group.

The tour is being co-organized with the generous logistical support of Peter from the Photography Group.

Basic details are, van would leave from General Osorio/Ipanema. Cost approximately $50 reais transportation cost. Reais 25 various entrance fees. The rest is Food & Beverage spend. Estimated return time is 8 p.m. We are invited after that to a private Jazz party of an internations member that works on a bring-your-own booze basis. Should be lots of fun.

Preliminary details of the Trip to Petropolis can be found at the link of activity group

Protected content

Send me a message with email if interested in participation in this trip so I can forward more information we have put together in a word document.

Once you express your interest in attending the event I can also get a better picture on the actual participation numbers. The participation in this trip is limited to 15 passengers, and interested parties beyond 15 will become part of a waiting list and if sufficient numbers are interested there exists the possibility of getting a second van.

Precise details on pre-payment of transport cost will be communicated per email once we get the picture on actual attendance numbers.

Look forward to hearing from you..

Cheers,
Chris

Rio de Janeiro Forum

Our Global Partners