Join now

Portuguese - new group beginners/low intermediate (Rio de Janeiro)

Hey, guys!

A lot of people have been asking me for classes and so I am opening a new Portuguese group for “beginners/low intermediate learners” at my classroom in downtown Rio, starting from October 29th.

If you guys are interested, I am still trying to set up this group. The learner profile is such, that he/she has been living in Brazil for some time, understands a great deal of Portuguese, has taken a language course for beginners already (or had an experience with any form of language instruction at home), but still lacks basic linguistic and/or pragmatic knowledge and needs language practicing before moving on to become a competent speaker.

Classes may be held either on Mon-Wed-Fri from 10am until 11:30am. However, let me know if you would be interested in taking those classes at a different hour…

My classroom is located on Av. Presidente Vargas, 590/sala Protected content right across Uruguaiana subway station! You may see pictures and comments of former students here:
Protected content (my Facebook page)

The cost of a module Protected content of class) is Protected content , including all the material you need. A group is opened with a minimum of 3 students.

So please spread the word, if you can!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards,
Ana Carolina Beltrão

Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

Rio de Janeiro Forum

Our Global Partners