Professional Photography Workshops (Rio de Janeiro)
Professional Photography Workshops
with Isidora Gajic, photographer
Classes will focus on understanding the process of photography,
with learning about your personal vision.
We will be exploring various techniques and concepts.
Classes will take place in some of the most beautiful locations of Rio de Janeiro. Conceptual and presentation classes will be held in a calmer environment.
Lessons last for two hours Protected content .
Each student should find his/her own topic after the 2nd lesson.
Each class will be followed by an assignment/ homework.
Completing the Workshop will help you take your photography to a higher level.
• Making a correct image
• Getting to know your camera
• Learning how to make a good portrait, landscape and still life photograph
• Focusing on composition and light
• Concept and visual language
• Learning about your concept and what you want to say with your photography
• Building stories
• Editing your work
• Presentation of your work (online and printed)
Minimum 2 persons and maximum 5 persons
or Individual classes
Per class/ per person Protected content
For individual classes Protected content
Phone: Protected content
E-mail: Protected content