Join now

R$3,500 reais - Lease in Ipanema/ Arpoador (Rio de Janeiro)

Nice condo is centrally located at Avenida Rainha Elizabeth for rent in Ipanema /Arpoador. 
The Condo is located within a block from Ipanema Beach, near Post 8 Ipanema and two blocks from Copacabana's Beach close Post 6 near the Copacabana Fort and Colombo Restaurant inside the Fort . Very Nice neighborhood !!!

The condo/apartment is two bedrooms on the 9th floor, of a two-elevator building with a 24-hour doorman, security and cameras throughout the fees building. The building is very clean .

Two Protected content bedrooms have very good natural light all day, and the entire condo has good ventilation, with natural light in the Living Room, Bedrooms and Kitchen.
The Condo is located just two blocks from General Osório's Metro Station in Ipanema. 
It is within walking distance to the legendary Copacabana and Fazano Hotel, the beaches, Arpoador Rock and World Renowned Brazilian Restaurants. 
Hippie Mart is hosted in general Osorio's Square every Sunday. Two Zona Sul Supermarkets and Urban Malls are within walking distance of the Condo.
The apartment will available at 24th March Protected content .
Lease : R$ 3.500 reais per month

Rent per month (a minimum Protected content lease)
Need a fiador ( Co - signer) Can be your compay
I have pictures of the apartment, if you send me your email address to my email at: Protected content

To visit the place you can call to :
Sergio Nunes
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content