Join now

RealRio - the true tourism experience in Rio (Rio de Janeiro)

Dear all,

If you've just arrived or have been living in Rio for long, you may not know several interesting and historical places which are out of the 'cliches' experiences you might have had or seen while abroad. You may be willing to see some venues but feel a bit unsafe of going by yourself. If it's so, me, as a carioca, can help you on that!

Either in English or Spanish I can guide you in a personalised trip around Rio from Fridays to Sundays as a professional tourist I am and thus someone who knows History and what a tourist needs and likes.

It'll be a trip for one or two people in order to give you more attention at a good cost in a package that can include churches, museums, our suburbs, close cities, cultural centers, open air markets and much more. Besides, we'll always be connected to the way cariocas live out of frequent stereotypes.

I'll take care of the schedule, transport (I'll take you where you are!) and food/drinks so you are free to enjoy your time. It's all inclusive, by the way.

Contact me at Protected content Protected content to see what packages I'm currently offering, to tell me about yours and we can start from there.

Look foward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Vanessa

Rio de Janeiro Forum