Join now

Renting one room at my beautiful flat in Botafogo (Rio de Janeiro)

I am renting ONE beautiful room at my flat in Botafogo. The room has a single bed, ventilator, a big wardrobe, one office table with internet WI-FI.

The room belongs to my super cozy 80m2 3-rooms apartment with 1 living-room, 1 sweet and big balcon, one bathroom, 1 toilete, a full equiped kitchen and all the accommodations (laundry with washing machine, internet WI-FI, hijack for i-pod, radio, cable tv, dvd , and TVs plasma (40' and 26'). The flat is on the first floor and there are four elevators. The apartment is located at a high level and very familiar condominium with common areas like 1 playground with one adult swimming pool,1 kids swimming pool, 2 saunas, futsal area, kids park, waiting room, 2 party rooms, etc. PLUS : Security staff, bike park and garage.

It's in a very nice and calm street close to URCA neighborhood (Sugar Loaf and lot's of natural beauties) , close to Praia de Botafogo (Aterro), close to LEME and COPACABANA Protected content . by walk). It's also close to 2 Shopping Centers - Rio Sul and Rio Plaza Shopping Center. In this street you can find farmacy, bakery, mini-markets, pizza restaurant (delivery included), post-office, restaurants, and so on. It's in front of a public hospital (Hospital Rocha Maia) and in this same street there is a bus stop of bus line Protected content which also stops in Flamengo, Catete, Lapa, etc. In front of this street there is a bigger bus stop where you can take buses to everywhere in the Centre direction. Close to Rio Sul Shopping Center you will find another 2 buses- stops going in the other direction (Centre-Barra or Centre Leblon).

The closest subway is the Botafogo Station where you can go by bus (Urca line connected to the subway).

It's really a very central location: 2min walk from 2 Buses-Stop to Centre, 10 min. walk of more 2 buses-station (Centre-Leblon or Barra) and around 15 min walk to Subway Estação Botafogo.

Pictures here :

Protected content

Get in touch!