Join now

Searching for an apartment in Rio? (Rio de Janeiro)

Hello everybody,

If you are searching for an appartement to live in Rio de Janeiro, please, read my post.

I am a Brazilian, living in France it’s been 4 years.
I own a nice appartement in Rio de Janeiro, and recently it got vacant. So, I need to rent it again.

I think my apartment is perfect for expats coming to Brazil to work for several reasons.
It has everything in it. All fournitures, air conditionner in every room, washing machine, oven, internet, cable TV, big TV, nice sofa and so on.
Moreover its located close to the newest public transportation system of the city. The express bus.

The residence (composed of many buildings) has lots of services included. Parking, big gardens, swimming pool, multi sports areas, musculation room, restaurants, supermarkets, and most importantly, it has its own transportation system, which is free for all the residents. The free buses go to the entire Rio de Janeiro, in fixed times.

If you got interested you can see some more pictures and detailed information here:

Protected content

If you want to rent it for periods of 2 months or more, please contact me through my e-mail:
pedrolimao @ gmail (dot) com

Thanks for your attention,
Pedro

Rio de Janeiro Forum