Join now

Speech: "No crisis with Coaching" (Rio de Janeiro)

My speech will be in PORTUGUESE and I will share amazing details about my 5 year journey through 10 countries of South America, where I traveled by canoe, hitch hiked, bus, car, on horses and by foot. There were days without water, others with no place to sleep and I even suffered a car accident while I was traveling on my bike. However, there were also days full of magic, where I would quietly paddle the Amazonian rivers with my dog and companion "Lampião".

I will share how the learnings of this journey, together with coaching practices (methodology utilized by the most successful executives around the globe) enable me today to help my clients reach their goals and fulfill their dreams with focus and resilience, even in moments of economic and political turmoil such as nowadays.

The event will be next week on TUESDAY March 8th, at 19hs at the lovely auditorium of the INSTITUTO CERVANTES,in Botafogo.

Because there is a limited capacity, you will need to reserve your seat ahead of time by phone or email.

FYI: There are only a few seats left!

Hope to see you there!

PHONE: Protected content
EMAIL: Protected content
ADDRESS: Rua Visconde de Ouro Preto 62.

Rio de Janeiro Forum

Our Global Partners