Join now

Translator/Interpreter in Rio de Janeiro

My name is Luis Legua and I am a professional interpreter / translator. I specialize in interpretations from English to portuguese, portuguese to English, and spanish as well. Currently, I am based in Rio de Janeiro.

I have placed my English language related translation/interpretation background below.

Below there is a brief list of my recent works, As a translator I have undertaken several jobs of books, articles, news items, technical manuals / guides, technical specifications/guidelines, tender documents, science & IT telecommunication related articles, help files, health & medical, business related articles , transcription, movie subtitles.

Few quick examples of my recent works:
Regular translation with textile companies in Rio for Devika Fabrics a very reputed Textile company in India under the management of Gopal Sultania, Owner and Managing Director.
- Interpretation services and localization of textile companies in Alagoas, Maceió English/Spanish, Spanish/English at Export Techfab India Industries Ltd.under the management of Amol Jumde.
- Interpretation and Localization services of several Retail /wholesalers and importers in Lima, at Westpex which is a sourcing company based in Hong Hong Ltd. with Mr. Viresh Varma, Director of Business Development.
Interpretation and Localization services of several importers of GNV and GLP Cylinders and plywood, Euro Group based in India with Mr. Pinank Sha, Comercial Manager and Owner.

I specialize in transcriptions as well,

Rio de Janeiro,
ILAP IDIOMAS

Rio de Janeiro Forum

Our Global Partners