Join now

1 Bedroom Apartment and 1 Villa in Rayan Compound (Riyadh)

My compound owner is offering
- 1 Bedroom Apartment , ready to occupy Immediately.
- 1 Villa (2 Bedroom) , available date will be provided shortly

Name: Rayan Compound
Area: Rayan

1. Indian International School, Khurais Road
2. Sulaiman Habib Hospital, Khurais Road
3. Behind Sadhan Hypermarket, Khurais Road

The compound has basic amenities, and the apartment is a 1 bedroom house with a Hall and Kitchen, on the 1st Floor. The house is semi furnished with Fridge, Dining Table, Stove, Kitchen Cabinets, wardrobes etc.

The Villa has 2 bedrooms on 1st floor & ground floor has a large hall and a kitchen. Furnished or unfurnished details will be provided shortly.

Compound facilities include Swimming, Club House & Gym.

The compound has only expatriates, so it will be fun.

We can arrange for viewing, interested people can call me on Protected content

The rent for apartment is SAR Protected content - per year and the rent for Villa is SAR Protected content - per year

Security deposit is SAR Protected content be paid to the apartment management to book the apartment.

Suitable for couples OR couples with infants.

Directions: Once on Khurais, come to Dr.Sulaiman Al-habib Hospital, make sure the hospital is on your right side. Keep driving straight till you get Al-Jomaiah Vehicle Outlet. Turn right after Jomaih (before Sadhan Hypermarket).
Keep driving for around 1KM till you get Al-Rayan Bakery on your right. (You will notice lot of Flower shops on your right on your way to the bakery).
Turn right after Al-Rayan Bakery.
After around 200m, you will have Al-Rayan Compound on your right side (the building just before the mosque)

Note: please don't message me on Internations as I am not an albatross member and cannot respond back. Mail me on Protected content