Join now

Anyone living on Granada Compound, Riyadh?

Views

Dear members,

Do any of you live on Granada compound in Riyadh?

My friend is a vet in Riyadh who works on a voluntary basis. She has had several calls from people who live at Granada compound who have heard that the management there plan to remove / kill the "compound" cats. (This by the way is common practice in Saudi). She has spoken to the compound manager and hopes to persuade him to let her try TNR (trap, neuter and return) instead.

If you live there and want to help my friend to help persuade the management that TNR is the way forward, or if you are prepared to help with laying traps etc, please email Protected content or call my friend Lana on Protected content please), so she can help the compound AND the cats :)

Many thanks,
Helen

P.S. If you feel strongly about this, please DO NOT confront the compound management directly, as this really won't help. Please speak to Lana first and agree a diplomatic course of action :)

Oh, and guys sending abusive/inappropriate messages will be reported to the group moderator. Don't waste your time - noboday cares what you think so save your breath!!

Riyadh Forum

Our Global Partners