Join now

BILTONG, DROËWORS and BOEREWORS 4SALE (Riyadh)

Fellow South Africans in Riyadh and all others familiar with Biltong (also known as Jerky among some of you), Droëwors (air dried beef sausage) and Boerewors (traditional, dhanya, and another specialty flavor on offer currently)

I now offer you the best in quality air dried meat and sausage products here in Riyadh. All produce is made from quality imported beef and spices imported from South Africa, thus making them very authentic

For those not familiar with biltong and related products... its a air dried beef snack thats high in protein and low in fat, thus making it a very healthy snack

Boerewors is a nice thick and very succulent sausage very popular throughout South Africa

I make all sausages fresh to order on most weekends and a delivery service is also available depending on your order size.

if interested please send me a mail on Protected content or contact me directly on whatsapp at Protected content

check out the following links for more info

Protected content
Protected content

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PRODUCTS ARE MADE FROM PURE BEEF AND CONTAINS NO BANNED SUBSTANCES OR BANNED MEAT

Riyadh Forum

Our Global Partners