Join now

Calling All Literature/Art Loving Ladies! (Riyadh)

Views

Hi Ladies!

Women Only Group:
I'm the co-founder of Sharing Stories In The Sand - a new group in Riyadh for women who love reading/writing.
We're not a book club but when we meet we recommend our fave reads.
We don't write when we meet; we discuss our writing experiences and share ideas/resources which help us.
Every month we feature a writer and select a few pieces of their writing to be read and discussed in the subsequent get-together.

We're a very small group at present, hailing from different backgrounds with different interests. Join us if you think you'd benefit from meeting up once a month for support. Or perhaps you're an accomplished writer who can lend us your advice?

You can find us on Facebook - Group - Sharing Stories In The Sand
or email us at Protected content

Mixed Group:
Mike Eggert founded The Read Camel Society - a mixed gender Internations group for people who appreciate all things literature and arty!

I'm part of the Consul for the group now, along with my colleague Mahmoud.
The number of women attending our monthly meetings is rising slowly which is a great thing indeed! But we'd like more women to become involved.

Check out our event announcements and please do not be put off by the number of men clicking 'attend' - because half don't show! Plus there are non-Internation females attending.

Mike is extremely passionate about this group being a meeting place of intellectuals and respectful beings and will not tolerate any 'pick-up' opportunities (not that there has been any so far!)...so come along and enjoy getting to meet people from all around the world over a poem or two!

For more info, check out our event wall or email Protected content

Hope to see you at either or both groups!
Rabia

Riyadh Forum

Our Global Partners