Join now

Fingerprint detection issue at immigraation (Riyadh)

Hi,

i moved to Riyadh in early Protected content . I have been facing this issue whereby my fingerprint scan is not detected at SAUDI airport immigration be it if i am leaving KSA or returning. This happens every single time and causes much irk as i am asked to move to a separate counter where they have to manually input my travel log.

I have an active ABSHIR / MOI account, which again was created manually by the staff at MOI (exit 5 office) because the MOI kiosk would not register my fingerprint and label it 'invalid'

I have made countless trips to the main JAWAZAT head office at King Fahad road and particularly to the fingerprints dept but have been quite unsuccessful in getting my point across ( i can not speak Arabic)

I have a friend who has a similar problem and i am aware many other people have the same issue (judging by the number of people asked to go to a separate counter in each flight)

Just wondering, if anyone here has the same issue? And if they have been able to resolve it? Would love to hear back

regards,

Mehtaz Sultan

Riyadh Forum

Our Global Partners