I am currently living in a fantastic one bedroom apartment in Al Reem compound, and will have to leave the country soon.
I am therefore looking to lease out the remaining portion of my lease contract (i.e. 6 months in total) which is valid until 1 January Protected content . The lease will therefore be from 1 July Protected content 1 January Protected content . The rent for this period will have to be paid in full in advance of the commencment date. The rental amount for the 6 month period is as below:
- SAR 45,000 for rental of the apartment;
- SAR 1,500 for electricity and water for the entire 6 months; and
- SAR 9,000 as a security deposit which is refundable by the conpound management in full at the end of the lease if no damage has been caused to the property.
The apartment is a fully furnished one bedroom apartment (furnished to a high standard) located on Thumamah Road only 10 minutes to the airport, 7 minutes to Prince Noura University and 15 minutes from the center of Riyadh. The apartment is ideal for a single individual or a couple, with great compound amenities, activities and facilities including:
- a main pool and two satellite pools;
- an indoor pool;
- male and female saunas and steam rooms;
- a restaurant;
- squash court;
- tennis/basketball court;
- football astroturf pitch;
- games area including pool, table tennis and table football;
- a multipurpose hall/movie theatre;
- a gym in addition to a satellite gym;
- ballet/yoga hall;
- twice daily mall/supermarket bus service;
- school bus service to selected schools;
- taxi service (order on demand);
- beauty salon (to be opened in near future);
- dry clean delivery service (to commence operation in near future);
- kids nursery; and
- hotel rooms for guests who may be visiting.
For more information or photos regarding the apartment or the compound itself, please call me on Protected content email Protected content .