Join now
Log in Join

GP doctor reference needed (Riyadh)

So i finally reached Riyadh yesterday.

I have a ankle injury which might be sports related; it just happend after a jog+gym+swimming session. Symptom is similar to edema (wollen ankles) but i need to show a doctor to be sure.

Can anyone give a tip on how to reach a doctor and which doctor or clinic or hospital to go to.
My compound is in wadi hanifah and not a lot of civilization seems to exist near walking distance of this place so i guess i'll have to somehow manage to reach any of the main areas.
Appreciate any info that will help me get there.

Note: I reached yesterday on a work visa so the iqamah is not ready yet; in case that's relevant for getting treatment at hospitals.


Riyadh Forum