I Need Job.. Below My CV (Riyadh)

Views

Curriculum vitae

MOHAMMED AKRAM HUSSAIN Contact Details:
DOB: Protected content Cell Phone: Protected content
Iqama Status: Valid & Transferable Protected content
E-mail: Protected content

Objective:
Work for an organization that not only utilizes my skills and knowledge, but also offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible. Career growth should be in line with company’s growth.

Obtain a position at company where I can maximize my management skills, program development and training experience. To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills and ability to work well with people.

Academic Qualification:
Bachelor of Pharmacy

Packages:
• Excellent in Ms Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Protected content , Outlook Express & Internet Explorer
• Operating System: windows 95/98/2000/XP/ Vista & windows 7
• typing speed is 38wpm, Accuracy: 92%

Professional Experience:
Saudi experience:
7th June Protected content Present,
Sales Coordinator
Electrical Relays Est.
Farazdaq St. Bldg Next Zamil
Riyadh.

Job Responsibilities:
• Preparing cover letters and quotations for the concern project.
• Make Purchase Orders, Request for Payment and other forms in accordance to Company requirement for/from Clients.
• Managing Client with MS Outlook.
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
• Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
• Documentation and typing works for Operation and maintenance manual and submission.
• Reply to the emails related to quotation.
• Document scanning and processing, document indexing and cataloguing.
• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.

1st May Protected content 5th June Protected content ,
Administration Assistant
Cross Jubail Company Limited
Tariq Madina Road, Al-Sharfiyyah
Jeddah

Job Responsibilities:
• Prepare Daily reports, Weekly Reports, Presentations (Using Word/Excel/Power point).
• Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
• Managing Client with MS Outlook and Outlook Express. Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
• Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
• Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
• Knowledge of office correspondence, database management, document tracking, data maintenance, data backup.
• Make copies, fax or scan of correspondence materials.
• Distribution of all correspondences (Electronically).
• Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.

Hobbies:
Usage of internet, travelling, reading newspaper, magazines, etc
Can Install software & Drivers, Format, Backup & Install Windows and other things related to Computers, Printers & Laptops.

Academic Skills and Interests:
• have good spoken and written communication skills
• Quick and dedicated learner
• Honest towards work assigned
• Ability to work independently or as a team
• be well-organized and methodical
• be able to work under pressure and priorities tasks
• be patient, calm and tactful
• feel comfortable with math’s, for keeping financial and statistical records
• Discreet and respect confidentiality with personal information be flexible and a good team worker

Personal Details:
Nationality : Indian
Religion Protected content Islam
Marital Status : Single
Iqama Status : Valid & Transferable
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Urdu and Beginners Arabic.
Current Location : Riyadh
Availability : Any time

I am very energetic, honest, Dynamic, ambitious, hard worker and fast learner. Enjoy taking high responsibilities and can work under pressure.

I strongly believe in team spirit, team work – one cannot do alone anything big. Coming together is a beginning/ staying together is progress, working together is success.

Date: 06/11/2012 MOHAMMED AKRAM HUSSAIN

Riyadh Forum