Join now

ICT Professional seeking work in Riyadh

Hi Everyone,

I am a versatile Senior ICT Officer with 19 years of experience working for both public and private sector industries. I have had a number of senior technical roles working for organisations which demand high quality service level provision and results orientated ethos.

I currently assist the Head of ICT at the Shropshire Housing Group, supporting a technical team and staff members. I recently implemented SharePoint Protected content allow cross divisional sharing of information and increasing company savings through focused tenancy debt management. I have also been involved in designing, installing and supporting a new Cisco IP telephony system. Technologies used on this project include the IPFX system, Microsoft Outlook and BT’s MPLS cloud service.

Other technologies I support include VMWare, Citrix, Exchange Server and Microsoft Dynamics AX.

Prior to my current position I was responsible for supporting a SharePoint environment which was used as the key learning platform for Protected content in the county. The learning platform comprised of a very large virtual Windows server Protected content with over 58,850 users.

I have been fortunate enough to manage teams of staff ranging from 6 highly skilled software developers to 15 members of an extremely busy ICT support team. I have also been investing in my own training and achieved my ITIL in ICT service provision, SharePoint Protected content and ISO Protected content .

My objective now is to work for an organisation that will allow me to enhance my skills and technical abilities, but that will also allow me to build upon my management abilities. I thrive in fast paced, target driven environments and meet challenges with professionalism and positive humour.

Sorry for such a long post :o)

Barry Wilks MBCs

Riyadh Forum