LOIS Builders, one of the largest construction companies in Cyprus, is strengthening its international presence while maintaining and improving its competitive advantage. We are recruiting experienced, responsible and the most capable people to work for our project in Riyadh.
We are accepting applications for the following positions:
A. Specific Accountabilities:
1. Usage of surveying instruments. Level, Total station and GPS are minimum requirements.
2. To be able to Read and extract technical information from shop drawings.
3. To be able to check the proposed design and identify conflict points.
4. To be able to use trigonometry and other mathematic functions extensively
5. To create sketches of existing and new surveys
6. To be responsible for providing accurate survey data
7. To be responsible for the actions of the survey assistant
8. To be responsible for the safety and production of the survey crew
9. Ensure that Health and Safety requirements are being met by supporting and participating in regular Health & Safety meetings.
B. Minimum Knowledge and Skills Required to Perform the Job:
1. Surveying or Civil Engineer Graduate of a Polytechnic/ University or other recognized institution.
2. Minimum 3 years experience in an infrastructure project.
3. Excellent interpersonal, teambuilding and oral/written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization in a multi-cultural environment.
4. Solid computer skills with proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, Land Desktop, Excel, MS Office .
All the above positions offer excellent career opportunities. The salaries and the benefits will be offered according to the qualifications, working experience and the performance of the employee selected. All applications will be handled with confidentiality.
Please send your CV via e-mail at Protected content .