Join now

Learn all BIM Courses for Autodesk Certified Train (Riyadh)

Greetings Brothers,
If you are link with construction industry and you are engineer or any technical personal and looking for a person who can teach you Revit Arch, Revit MEP and Revit Structure in the evening time, when you are free and have a good time to learn than do not miss this, I am taking reasonable fee and helping the community to learn a total NEW Process.
I am Engineer by profession and have 25 years of Experience in Construction industry.

I am certified in AutoCAD, AutoCAD Programming, Revit Arch, Revit MEP, Revit Structure, Civil 3d, Infraworks, Naviswork Etc.

Very Good Offer for Group Learners 20% Less Fee if you are three Persons.
I can also help personals living outside Riyadh and teach Online by screen sharing..
BIM/CAD Trainings (3d Virtual Modelling)

1.Revit Structure Protected content
Recommended for Building Projects, Three Sittings a Week (1 hour), Total 15 to 18 Sittings, From Basic to Advance Complete Course Protected content .

2.Revit Architectural Protected content ,
Recommended for Building Projects, Three Sittings a Week (1 hour), Total 18 to 25 Sittings, From Basic to Advance Complete Course Protected content .

3.Revit MEP Protected content ,
Recommended for Building and Infrastructure Projects, Three Sittings a Week (1 hour), Total 20 to 25 Sittings, From Basic to Advance Complete Course Protected content .

4. Infraworks Protected content
Recommended for Infrastructure Projects, Three Sittings a Week (1 hour), Total 12 to 15 Sittings, From Basic to Advance Complete Course Protected content .

5. NavisWorks Protected content Tool)
Recommended for Infrastructure and Building Projects for all type of coordination, Three Sittings a Week (1 hour), Total 15 to 18 Sittings, From Basic to Advance Complete Course Protected content .
6. Civil 3D Protected content
Recommended for Infrastructure Projects, Three Sittings a Week (1 hour), Total 20 to 25 Sittings, From Basic to Advance Complete Course Protected content .

7. AutoCAD Protected content
Three Sittings a Week (1 hour), Total 15 Sittings, Complete Course Protected content

Riyadh Forum