Join now

Looking for a nice 2 bedroom accomodation (Riyadh)

Hi Friends,

I've recently relocated to Riyadh and am looking to rent a fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment, for at least a year. I am a forced bachelor for the next one year (my family is not travelling with me) hence I need a place that I can call home, pretty soon. I will have one other colleague (male) staying with me.

Besides the furniture (beds, sofas, chairs, tables etc, the facilities I need are tv, refrigerator, microwave, cooking range, washer/dryer, internet, parking, aircon etc etc.. pretty basic.. right?? but any bells and whistles .. like a remote controlled garage door.... are welcome too!!

I must find the place within the next week so would appreciate if you could call me or maybe pass on my contact to your friends/family, who might be renting out their kingdom of dreams or are looking to get out of a lease and I am even to purchasing their stuff if required... but do remember, given the deadline.... I am also looking out elsewhere.. so the sooner I get your message .. the better.

Please feel free to drop me a message here or use my email id so I can get in touch with you. my email id is Protected content

Cheers
Divij

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Riyadh Forum