Join now

Looking for a nice 2 bedroom accomodation (Riyadh)

Hi Friends,

I've recently relocated to Riyadh and am looking to rent a fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment, for at least a year. I am a forced bachelor for the next one year (my family is not travelling with me) hence I need a place that I can call home, pretty soon. I will have one other colleague (male) staying with me.

Besides the furniture (beds, sofas, chairs, tables etc, the facilities I need are tv, refrigerator, microwave, cooking range, washer/dryer, internet, parking, aircon etc etc.. pretty basic.. right?? but any bells and whistles .. like a remote controlled garage door.... are welcome too!!

I must find the place within the next week so would appreciate if you could call me or maybe pass on my contact to your friends/family, who might be renting out their kingdom of dreams or are looking to get out of a lease and I am even to purchasing their stuff if required... but do remember, given the deadline.... I am also looking out elsewhere.. so the sooner I get your message .. the better.

Please feel free to drop me a message here or use my email id so I can get in touch with you. my email id is Protected content

Cheers
Divij

Riyadh Forum