Join now

Looking for a translation job (Riyadh)

Assalamu alaikum/Hello,
I am looking for a part-time or remote job related to translation or requiring a good command of foreign languages. Riyadh for part-time or any other place if remote work is possible.

Translator with 7 year experience. Fluent in Russian (mother tongue), English, French, Turkish, with a basic knowledge of German and Arabic.

Graduated in International Relations in Protected content , worked in the embassy of Malaysia for 1 year and then switched to freelance translating (mostly Islamic literature, commercial and generals texts, medical articles). While working with Russian and British organizations, performed some duties not directly related to translations but requiring a command of languages (guide/assistant/customer liaison officer).

Translated numerous articles and books for Russian and British Islamic organizations. Two book translations published in Protected content .

CV available upon request.

Best regards,
email: Protected content

P.S. If anyone could give recommendations as to where I could apply to find such a job, I would really appreciate it. I am not familiar with the local job market and the methods of job search yet.