Male and female teacher vacancies (Riyadh)
Education Experts are still hiring potential female & male candidates for immediate start. Male candidates can ONLY be considered if present in KSA under a sponsor.
Native teachers can be considered if they meet the following criteria:
1. Protected content holding BA or MA in TESOL or Applied Linguistics (Non-online)
2. Protected content with MA or BA in other fields plus teaching certification such as ESL/EFL (Non-online) with practice hours from an accredited university
3- Teaching experience: A minimum of Protected content adult ESL /EFL experience.
Non native can also be considered if currently present in KSA by meeting the below criteria:
1. Protected content must have MA or BA Related from an accredited university.
2. Protected content have a score of 7 in IELTS.
3. Protected content experience: A minimum of Protected content adult ESL /EFL experience.
4- Must be Sponsored