Join now

Moving day is finally here - help needed as always (Riyadh)

Hi Everybody

Well after 9 months of negotiations and visa processes, I am finally moving to Riyadh from London, UK this weekend! I’ve been coming in and out a lot since the summer via a business visa, but I now have my work visa and so am coming in ‘one way’ this Saturday night.

I’m really hoping to get some support and advice on the forum, so please help if you can and apologies if much of this has been covered before - feel free to point me at other posts if you can. I hope I can help some of you too, so feel free to make contact.

1. Does anybody have any advice of contacts that could help get a villa in Al Hamra compound?

2. I’m considering the more expensive, but very nice Al-Bhustan Compound. can anybody recommend? Is the America School open now and is it any good?

3. My first priority when I get there on Sunday 9th November will be to start my Iqama application. Can anybody offer any advice to speed it up - I’d like to do it asap so I can start my family visa applications.

4. I need to relocate my pet cat, but am worried about the processes and her wellbeing. Does anybody know a good company who can do this reliably and comfortably?

Many thanks in advance!

Hammad

Riyadh Forum

Our Global Partners