Join now

Moving to Riyadh

I'm seeking your advice regarding my offer with a Saudi company, which entails a total pay of 25,000 SAR per month. This includes transportation, and housing. Medical class A with max coverage of 250,000 SAR per yr, in addition to flight accommodation and family visas will be paid by the company.

I'll be working in Riyadh, as a Project Management Coordinator. I have 4 kids, the oldest is 6yrs old, so we are talking about KG and a first grader.

Can anyone tell me if I'm getting a bad deal or not? According to my finding, I should consider 10,000 to Protected content of monthly salary as expenses, the rest can be savings. Are these numbers accurate?

Also, I have made a search on housing, and found out that I can manage to maybe get Villa for about 40,000 SAR or so per yr. Transportation are not an issue since you can get what you want, it depends on how much you want to spend, but housing, one should keep in mind the environment, family, neighbors, location, quality, etc...so you are restricted by factors and other issues.

Your comments and input are greatly appreciated

Feel free to reply to Protected content

Nathan

Riyadh Forum

Our Global Partners