Join now

Music (Guitar) lessons in Riyadh

Hi All,

I would like to announce that I will be taking on Private students who are interested in learning the Guitar professionally. I have more than 6 years of teaching experience Protected content guitar playing experience) in Amman, Jordan where I have taught many students of all ages and levels both privately and in reputed music centers. I teach music theory according to the "The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music" (ABRSM) curriculum. I teach all types of music ( Classical, Blues, Folk, Rock, etc.) and in both the classical (notes, theory, exam preparation) and alternative (Tabs, popular songs, etc) ways.

All my students who have taken the "The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music" (ABRSM) exams in all levels Protected content excelled and i am proud to say that they have all passed without any exception.

If you are interested, please contact me on my personal email ( Protected content ).

Please note that every student must have a guitar. (If you don't have one, contact me and i can send you a list of places in Riyadh that sell musical instruments)

Below are the links for the official "ABRSM" website and a video i recorded a week back.

Maen Swaiti

Protected content

Protected content