PMP, ITIL, RMP & Primavera P6 Coaching Workshops (Riyadh)
[Please scroll down to check the latest updated schedules]
What Is the Value of PMP® Certification ?
When you earn Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification through the Project Management Institute (PMI®), you’ll position yourself for the best and most lucrative job opportunities. No matter what industry you choose to work in, PMP® certification will be a huge asset as you move forward in your career. Not only does the credential itself carry prestige, but the skills and knowledge that you develop as you work towards attaining it will help you consistently deliver superior performance.
Who Needs PMP® Certification the Most?
PMP® certification is a must for Project Managers. However, PMP certification can also benefit other professionals at all levels of an organization, including process engineers and team leaders, Six Sigma and other quality-control specialists, business analysts, product consultants, IS/IT professionals and C-level executives.
Benefits of PMP
Benefits For Companies
▪ Companies with PMP® certified employees generally have a more disciplined and knowledgeable workforce.
▪ Employees who hold this credential will always be aware of the latest developments in the field.
▪ PMP certified consultants makes the company more attractive to prospective clients.
▪ A PMP® - certified project management team can deliver the results that client's seek.
▪ Companies can demonstrate that they recognize and appreciate the dedication and contributions of their employees – which helps them to attract and retain the best in the field.
Personal and Professional Benefits
▪ Assume greater responsibilities in your job
▪ Show your supervisors that you have the dedication and knowledge of Project Management
▪ Completing the program is a great boost to your self-confidence.
▪ Demonstrate to your current and prospective employers that you are dedicated to excellence and are capable of performing at the highest level in the field of project management.
▪ Receive greater compensation in your current position and have increased opportunities for advancement.
▪ The annual PMI® Project Management Salary Survey reveals that certified Project Management Professionals earn an average salary of more than $100,000 per year!
PMP Coaching Workshop Riyadh:
27th February - Thursday 07:00 pm Protected content pm
28th February - Friday 03:00 pm Protected content pm
01st March - Saturday 03:00 pm Protected content pm
06th March - Thursday 07:00 pm Protected content pm
07th March - Friday 03:00 pm Protected content pm
08th March - Saturday 03:00 pm Protected content pm
Primavera P6 Coaching Workshop Riyadh
02nd March Sunday 06:00 pm Protected content
03rd March Monday 06:00 pm Protected content
04th March Tuesday 06:00 pm Protected content
05th March Wednesday 06:00 pm Protected content
09th March Sunday 06:00 pm Protected content
10th March Monday 06:00 pm Protected content
PMP Coaching Workshop Jeddah:
13th March - Thursday 07:00 pm Protected content pm
14th March - Friday 03:00 pm Protected content pm
15th March - Saturday 03:00 pm Protected content pm
20th March - Thursday 07:00 pm Protected content pm
21st March - Friday 03:00 pm Protected content pm
22nd March - Saturday 03:00 pm Protected content pm
PMP Workshop Investment: SR 2,750
RMP Workshop Investment SR 4.250
Primavera P6 Workshop Investment SR 1,500
PMP Workshop Certification Awarded for 35 PDU (Approved by PMI).
Post Workshop Guidance/Assistance will be provided.
Unmatched Quality Coaching.
Interested Applicants are required to send their resumes/inquires at below coordinates.
E: Protected content
M: Protected content
For regular Business updates, Corporate News & complementary advisory services, please get connected to our official corporate page & group