Join now

PPT (Private Personal Trainer) Job offered (Riyadh)

I am a personal trainer and group exercise instructor certified by the SWBF Saudi Weightlifting and Bodybuilding Federation on Bodybuilding and Exercise since Protected content . Having been in the health and fitness industry for 11 years, I have extensive knowledge and experience in developing a wide variety of exercise programs for clients of all ages and fitness levels. I have spent time working with clients at a private at sections helping people reach their health and fitness goals. Most recently, I worked as private personal trainer in body building,fitness and an exercise physiologist for a medically managed weight loss clinic for special populations. I am passionate about fitness and am dedicated to improving the lives of others by designing individualized exercise programs that are fun, challenging and results oriented. During my free time, I enjoy gardening, playing basketball, running and spending time with family. My availability from Sunday to Thursday start from 6:00 PM till 10:00 PM and Saturday start 10:00 AM till 12:00 PM for more details you can visit my FB page Protected content

Riyadh Forum