Join now

Retail Store Manager Position (Riyadh)

I am a British Retail Operations Manager for a very reputable Retail Business that operates throughout the Middle East and North Africa. With our Head office based in Kuwait.
I am looking for Female Retail Store Managers, to work for a female American Brand, that is known all over the world.
The position is based in Riyadh
i Have got visas for the following nationalities, British, South African, Jordanian, Egyptian and Lebanese.
Ideally this is a full time position but am open to negotiation and am open to discussion, if a part time position is required.
Previous Retail experience is a must, your responsibilities will be to manage a team of up to 8 people, set KPIs, follow the Standard Operational procedures,Motivate and drive your team to achieve the targets and maintain visual merchandising standards.
Your team are all female Saudi nationals and this is a great opportunity for someone who is driven, self motivated has a sense of urgency , enjoys training and wants to make a difference!!
This opportunity comes with a great Salary , bonus scheme, health insurance, holidays and yearly flights.
English is a must, Arabic is an advantage but not essential
Any interested candidates, please send your C.V. to Protected content

Riyadh Forum

Our Global Partners