Join now

Revit , Civil 3d , Naviswork , Infraworks Classes (Riyadh)

Dear, (helping the community with invaluable opportunity)
Do not miss this great opportunity. Make a right step in your career today and be one among the many who has benefited by my in-depth and industry relevant training.

I am qualified certified (Pakistani) professional trained from Autodesk Certified Professional, helping to provide the training in BIM and CAD tools, Most of the courses are carried out with details syllabus course outline and Project base training working Models' If you are AutoCAD User or not it does not matter, it is equally convenient for Non AutoCAD and AutoCAD Users.

This course will especially benefit Architects, Interior Designers, Engineering Professionals, Students, Technicians, and Job seekers with technical qualifications and having great depth vision on the future BIM uses.

It has huge demand in the market not only in the Middle East but it also have greater demand in Europe, America and Australia, Therefore it need better skills to convey the knowledge and the Process, so that you are capable and successful to work anywhere.

For more details on course , please send me an email with your Name, Mobile number and the Course you wish to study or call me.

Following courses are offered.
Revit Architecture, Revit Structure, Revit MEP , Naviswork Protected content Software),Civil 3D (Civil Tool), Infraworks (Conceptual Design) , Autodesk Utility Design (Electrical Design for Infrastructure) and AutoCAD.

Best Regards
Please these numbers for contact
Protected content or send an email on Protected content
Thanks

Riyadh Forum

Our Global Partners