Join now

Riyadh Junto Group Forming

OK. I have asked to form a group twice, but I have not even gotten a reply back from them saying no. This is why I am posting it here.

The purpose of this Junto club is to network, improve your career, wealth and status of men in the community. We will be following the 13 principles of Franklyn's Junto. These are: Temperance: Eat not to dullness, 2. Silence: Avoid trifling conversation, 3. Order: Let each part of your business have its time, 4. Resolution: Resolve to perform what you ought. 5. Frugality: Waste nothing, 6. Industry: Be always employed in something useful. 7. Sincerity: Use no hurtful deceit. 8. Justice: Wrong none, by doing injuries or omitting the benefits that are your duty.9. Moderation: Avoid extremes. Protected content Keep clean. 11. Chastity: not abstinence. 12. Tranquility: Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable.13. Humility: Do good without reward.

We will have some lectures, such as budgeting and planning, time management and networking etc.

Our Organizational meeting will be November 5th, 7 PM at Sea Shell Cafeteria . You can get an idea of the location from here. Protected content

Riyadh Forum

Our Global Partners