Join now

Summer 2014 (Riyadh)

Hello Everyone,
As summer is approaching fast, so is the excitation of the 3 billion football fans who cant wait for 12th of June! Are you planning to go on a holiday in the upcoming summer? Have difficulties deciding where to go? want to explore a new country? everybody will watch the live action on TV but only a few will have the opportunity to witness all of this infront of their eyes few metres away!! Yes, you are thinking about the mother of coffee, King Brazil!!!!!! From our departure from riyadh to our return, every aspect of journey is being discussed between me and my 13 coleagues (male and female), including expenses and jouney. We will have the leverage of enjoying facilities at a cheaper cost as we are moving in a group! (economies of scalle) We are also looking to overcome the worries and anxiety one might face when travelling to a new place with people that s/he has never me before! therefore we will have an introductory session along with couple of hangouts so we can get to know about each other! if you are interested, all you need to do is be patient and soon as we complete our homework, i will post a document here that will cover all your concerns!
Thanks,
Waqas Alshafi
Protected content

Riyadh Forum

Our Global Partners