Join now

Taxation of USA (Riyadh)

I am a USA citizen, of Egypt origin born in the USA, who lived all his life in Egypt where I graduated from the faculty of Engineering & now I am currently working in Saudi Arabia.

I never worked in the USA nor benefited from the social security or education. I visited USA twice for one week each time.

My question is :

1- Should I fill in an income tax form? and of so, what form should I fill ?
2- Does FATCA apply to my case ?

Please advice and thanks in advance for your kind care and response.

Riyadh Forum

Our Global Partners