Join now

Visit to Old Dir'aiyah (Al-Diriyah) UNESCO (Riyadh)

We are planning to visit Old Dir'aiyah (Al-Diriyah) (UNESCO World Heritage Site) on coming Thursday 21st June Protected content 3:30pm. I did some research on the net, there is a Visitor's Center which has all the information about the old city, it could have acted as our meeting point but i couldn't find its location on net and neither by calling the info office, i have found a cafe near-by which would act as our meeting point (i hope whoever marked it has provided the right coordinates). So the plan is as follows:

Whoever wants to join plz gather at the cafe (location given below) at 3:30pm, we will wait till 3:45pm for everyone to gather and then would try to find the location of the Visitor's Center and from there would start exploring the old city. Plz take care of all local customs and rules. Plz bring your own water and food, it seems there are no such facilities in the old city area. (If anyone already knows the location of the visitor center then plz share it)

Main Attractions:
- Salwa Palace
- Saad bin Saud Palace
- The Guest House and At-Turaif Bath House
- Imam Mohammad bin Saud Mosque

Disclaimer: I have found all this information through net without any 1st hand knowledge so we might have to mold our plan accordingly if we come across something unexpected.

My contact info:
email: Protected content
mob: Protected content
for contacting through IMs or Social Networks u can visit my blog: Protected content

Cafe Location (Meeting Point):
Coordinates: 24. Protected content
Google Maps link: Protected content

Time:
Thursday 21st June Protected content
Meeting Time: 3:30pm (Cafe)
Old City Time: 3:45pm to 5:30pm

Ticket:
Free

Info Office: Protected content

Websites about Old Dir'aiyah:
- Protected content