Join now

1BR apartment for long-term rent in San Saba (Rome)

Hi all,

I will be moving out of my lovely apartment in San Saba at the end of June and I would like to help my landlady to find new tenant(s). She is a very nice, well-mannered and helpful person and I've never had any problems with her during my almost 2-year stay. She speaks Italian and English. If you have any inquiries please contact her directly.

-------------------------------- Protected content

Zona San Saba-Miani, affitto appartamento per lunghi periodi con contratto registrato

10 min a piedi dalla FAO, 5 min a piedi da Ostiense e connessione aeroporto, metro, autobus

60mq, recentemente ristrutturato e completamente arredato con gusto, piano rialzato, porta blindata, grate alle finestre – Silenzioso e luminoso, affaccio nel verde, climatizzato – Soggiorno con divano letto, camera matrimoniale, cucina abitabile, bagno con vasca/doccia/lavatrice – Acesso terazzi condominiali – Riscaldamento a consumo – Disponibile da 01/07/ Protected content Affitto Protected content + spese condominiali (acqua e riscaldamento inclusi) + gas e luce - Deposito Protected content

Contattare Giovanna: Protected content , Protected content , Protected content

--------------------------------- Protected content

Area San Saba-Miani, apartment for rent for long periods with registered contract

10 min walking distance to FAO, 5 min walking distance to Ostiense and airport connection, underground, bus

60 sqm, recently refurbished and fully furnished with taste, first floor, security door, grated windows – Quiet and bright, facing a garden, air-conditioned – Living room with sofa bed, double bedroom, eat-in kitchen, bathroom with tub/shower/washing machine – Access to condominium terraces – Heating on consumption – Available from 01/07/ Protected content Rent Protected content + condominium charges (water and heating included) + gas and electricity - Rental deposit Protected content

Please contact Giovanna: Protected content , Protected content , Protected content

-------------------------------- Protected content