Join now

Advance payment via Paypal site (Rome)

Yesterday I had my first event organized with adavance payment (by Paypal account or debit/credit card) connected with a discounted price, instead of full price (reserved for attendees who decided to pay in the restaurant). The experiment was successful, because the majority of attendees decided to pay in advance Protected content 24). So they had a discount of about 15% (included cost of Paypal payment) compared to Others that paied the same night.
Anyway, someone did not appreciated the the initiative, as you can see by reading below some comments I received.
This Thread is open to comments of everyone, but especially of other Consuls whose opinion I'd like to know about it.

NEGATIVE COMMENTS:

1) Hi Guido.
I can understand your reason, but i'm really against this paypal politic. Why should i pay more than other people?...i do not even use the paypal service due to a lot of problems with them.
So i am sorry, but i will hop-off the event. Have a nice evening.
C.

2) Ciao Guido,
Secondo me stasera sei stato scoretto! Mi devi 3 euro per stasera! Le 26 persone sono venuta ed all'inizio mi hai detto che me lí avrei restituito il 5 euro se vengono tutti. Dirò a Lorenzo l'episodio visto che ti ho avvisato prima del problema del pagamento e se tra 3 settimana non vedo I soldi, sciverò in Germania quando sei stato scoretto!
Adesso dipende da te.
Quando vado là con amici, pago 20 euro per quello che ho mangiato!
Spero di vedere presto I soldi che mi devi.
D.

Rome Forum

Our Global Partners