Join now

beware of scammers (Rome)

Views

One could laugh.
I received two contact requests accompanied by flattering messages. They were men with names out of a famous book, names that are also mention in google scamming sites. The two contacts are the same--that is, same message, same name but two different photos. i am not sure if this is a nigerian import, but please do not be so quick to accept messages. Perhaps they can hack into your private details or perhaps they will come pleading for some of your hard-earned money. this one is Pending Contact Requests

Juan Babieca
petrogas company

Hi dear! I am so sorry to contact you in such a manner, but the fact is your beauty caught my attention. I am a single dad with a lovely daughter and I will be very pleased to know you more I am new on this Internations website and don't know how it works I request you should kindly drop me your email for easy and better communication. Or you can email me, at Protected content I hope to hear from you soon. Juan.
Read more
17 Dec Protected content
Juan Babieca
Juan Babieca
Petrogas

Hi dear! I am so sorry to contact you in such a manner, but the fact is your beauty caught my attention. I am a single dad with a lovely daughter and I will be very pleased to know you more I am new on this Internations website and don't know how it works I request you should kindly drop me your email for easy and better communication. Or you can email me, at Protected content I hope to hear from you soon
Read more

Rome Forum

Our Global Partners