Join now

BIGGEST room available (Rome)

at our house, we have a very BIG room available for rent from november 25. the apartment is made up of three single rooms, kitchen, bathroom, and terrace. your "future" flatmates will be holly (from england, 25 years old, very friendly, working at european projects company) and myself Protected content ., university researcher, sports engineer, and photographer) . in "your" room we have charis until 24 november. she is a very nice girl from hong kong studying fine arts. we all like listening to nice music, watching non-commercial movies, having walks around town, sipping some coffee at bars (even though holly is not a fan of coffee... yet!). while the girls like to go dancing during the weekends, i prefer having a beer with some friends and discovering new places in this eternal city.

the apartment is located in the area of piazza navigatori. it is very well connected by buses all day long; there are even night buses that bring you directly home so you can always come back home quite easily after a long night out ;-)

the rent is for EUR 450, ALL expenses included such as water, gas, electricity, internet, washing machine, heating, lots of beautiful music, and of course the coffee! ;-)

if you are interested feel free to write me back or call me on my mobile phone Protected content

Rome Forum