Join now

Cuban Salsa, London - Fri 8 to Mon 11 April 2011 (Rome)

Views

Many “Salsa” Greetings from London

I have just put details of an international Cuban salsa congress in the London Events section. For those interested in Cuban salsa dancing, am sharing the information with various cities where I believe there may interested dancers.

Apologies if there is no interest. I do not know of another way of sharing the information quickly and in a non-time consuming way.

Hopefully if you are interested in attending and live outside of London/the UK you will have good time to look at flights or trains (Eurostar etc), accommodation, and book time off from work etc.

The Internations weblink is: Protected content

Facebook Group: Protected content

As I wrote on the event’s description:

“Have been to events in/around Bournmouth organised by Salsa Explosion and they have been lovely events - well organised, friendly, fun and lots of dancing! Have also had classes/workshops with some of the teachers (started salsa over 10 years ago) and they are brilliant. For anyone interested in Cuban Salsa, it is a wonderful opportunity to immerse yourself for a weekend (just book the following day as holiday to rest your feet).”

If you have any questions, do message me and I will assist where I can, or otherwise, may need to refer you to the organiser.

Do let me know if you will be coming for the event!

Josephine

Rome Forum

Our Global Partners